Thursday, March 08, 2007

OMG! Rage Against the Machine is REUNITING!!!

I don't know how this juicy piece of information got past me, but it did. The greatest band of all time, Rage Against the Machine, is getting back together for this year's Coachella concert (April 29th)! This, after Chris Cornell decided to walk away from Audioslave citing irreconcilable differences. Apparently, the now defunct Audioslave decided to get back with Zack de la Rocha once the proverbial nail was in Audioslave's coffin.

I never did care much for Rage Against the Garden Audioslave. Their sound just didn't seem to mesh with Chris Cornell's ethereal vocals. Nothing against Chris Cornell, but he should really stick to his solo career and leave the heavy, dyspeptic rock to the original members of the Machine.

What is this, 1994? With the Smashing Pumpkins making a comeback, I might need to enroll in college again!

note: Woops. I got so excited, I forgot to add the link to the newspiece.

[Chris Cornell quits Audioslave]

No comments: